MASKS: All persons in Vermont are required by the State to wear masks or cloth coverings over their nose and mouth any time they are in public spaces, both indoors or outdoors, where they come in contact with others from outside their households, and where it is not possible to maintain a physical distance of at least six feet. Excludes children under 2.
Current Restrictions.& Guideline to Complete prior to your Arrival
The Resort may accept overnight reservations from: Vermont residents or those classified as Essential Travelers by the State of Vermont
PLEASE NOTE: The Hotel also can accept Reservations from Travelers from out of state if they complete a quarantine before arriving at The Hotel. Travelers may complete either: (i) complete a 14-day quarantine; or (ii) complete a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test – in their home state and enter Vermont without further quarantine restrictions if they drive directly from their home via their personal vehicle and did not travel by air, train or bus.
A copy of a Vermont drivers license or a signed document from the guest(s) attesting they meet the quarantine requirement, are an essential/authorized worker, or are a Vermonter is required.
All guests must also complete the above health questionnaire certifying the following:
- I have traveled to Vermont from another state, and I traveled directly from my home in my personal vehicle, and I have completed a 14-day self-quarantine (or a 7-day self-quarantine followed by a negative test result) in that state; OR
- I am a resident of the state of Vermont OR c. I have not left the state of Vermont for any reason except essential travel in the past 14 days
- I did not travel to Vermont by air or bus, OR
- I am a critical worker as defined by the State of Vermont.
- I have not had close contact within the past 14 days with a person confirmed to have COVID-19.
- I do not currently, and have not had in the past 24 hours, any of the following symptoms: • A fever above 100.4° F / 38° C, or felt feverish; • Chills; • Muscle pain; • Sore throat; • Headache; • New loss of taste or smell.
- All persons in my care who are under the age of 18 or who are dependent on my care meet the criteria described in items above. Please provide a list of the names of all such persons in your care.
- Travelers arriving to Vermont who have not completed a pre-arrival quarantine must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment or with friends and family (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).
All out-of-state guests register with Sara Alert to get daily reminders via text, email or phone from the Vermont Department of Health
Travelers arriving to Vermont who have not completed a pre-arrival quarantine must complete either a 14-day quarantine or a 7-day quarantine followed by a negative test in a Vermont lodging establishment or with friends and family (travelers must stay in their quarantine location for the duration of quarantine other than to travel to and from a test site).