RESORT FEE INCLUSION & AMENITIES
With four seasons of fun to be had, any time is the perfect time for a trip to The Inns at Equinox in Manchester, Vermont. Let our guest-centric service help you have an experience to remember and inspire you to join us for future visits
THE INNS AT EQUINOX RESORT FEE INCLUSIONS: $39 PER NIGHT
At The Inns at Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property. To make it easy to explore the amazing local attractions and activities nearby, we offer complimentary individual shuttle service throughout Manchester. The Inns at Equinox also offers unlimited Valet-Parking with in & out privileges, as well as Self-Parking.
- 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
- Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Indoor heated pool & outdoor hot tub
- Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area,
- Tennis court usage for daily play
- Access to 914 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
- Access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding.
- Sleds for winter fun.
- Family Game Room with Ping Pong, Fusbol, 600+ NES Classic Games & More
- Lawn Games to include; Croquet & Children’s Lawn Bowling
- Fishing pond
- Weekly on-site history tours
- Fire pits
- Scheduled Activities inclusing Lincoln Lawn Learning, Saturday Night Live Music in Falcon Bar, Outdoor Movies & More (See Activities Schedule for Dates & Times Available)
- Morning coffee & tea station
- Daily Epicurean Moment in the Grand Lobby serving house made apple cider donut holes 9am
- Bottled waters in guest rooms
- Daily newspapers
Business & Technology-
- Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
- 24-Hour Business Center access
- Family Equinox Classroom with Distanced Pods for School or Work
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
THE GOLF CLUB
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Grab a friend and play a tennis match on one of our three all-weather, plexi-cushion courts. Racquet rentals and tennis balls are available for sale. Clinics, group and private lessons are also offered.
SPA AT THE EQUINOX
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
Meet our Chief Happiness Officer
The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa has just welcomed its latest employee, Golden Retriever named Cooper who has been named the Equinox Resort's Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's day-to-day tasks will include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.