RESORT FEE INCLUSION & AMENITIES
With four seasons of fun to be had, any time is the perfect time for a trip to The Inns at Equinox in Manchester, Vermont. Let our guest-centric service help you have an experience to remember and inspire you to join us for future visits
THE INNS AT EQUINOX RESORT FEE INCLUSIONS: $39 PER NIGHT
At The Inns at Equinox, we want our guests to enjoy a quintessential Vermont getaway experience unlike any other. In order to help you to focus on your Vermont escape, we provide services & offerings that are truly unique to our property. To make it easy to explore the amazing local attractions and activities nearby, we offer complimentary individual shuttle service throughout Manchester. The Inns at Equinox also offers unlimited Valet-Parking with in & out privileges, as well as Self-Parking.
• 24 Hour Access to the Equinox Fitness Center
• Daily Fitness & Yoga Classes
• Unlimited Equinox Spa Access including sauna, steam room, well-appointed men’s & women’s locker rooms & the relaxation room.
• Indoor heated pool & outdoor hot tub
• Unlimited use of golf putting green practice area,
• Tennis court usage for daily play
• Access to 850 acres of private hiking trails at the Equinox Preservation Trust.
• Access to resort bikes for in town or trail riding.
• Sleds for winter fun.
• Lawn Games to include; Croquet & Children’s Lawn Bowling
• Fishing pond
• Weekly on-site history tours
• Fire pits
• Morning coffee & tea station
• Daily Epicurean Moment in the Grand Lobby serving house made apple cider donut holes 9am
• Bottled waters in guest rooms
• Daily newspapers
Business & Technology
• Wireless Internet access in guest rooms, meeting & public spaces
• 24-Hour Business Center access
You’re invited to relax in our 75-foot year-round heated indoor pool, heated to a warm 85 degrees each day. The pool offers striking mountain views, adult-only lap swim each morning and complimentary pool aerobics classes.
THE GOLF CLUB
Experience our challenging par-71, 6423-yard golf course set amongst the picturesque Green Mountains. Guests may make tee times upon confirming hotel reservations. Lessons and rental clubs are available.
Grab a friend and play a tennis match on one of our three all-weather, plexi-cushion courts. Racquet rentals and tennis balls are available for sale. Clinics, group and private lessons are also offered.
SPA AT THE EQUINOX
Indulge in one of our signature facials, massages, and body treatments to help restore your body and mind. The spa also features men’s and women’s steam baths and saunas, plus a fitness club.
Inns at Equinox
Unlimited Golf Experience
Tee-off for an amazing Unlimited Vermont Golf experience! Our Par 71, 6,423 yard scenic Walter Travis course, redesigned by Rees Jones in 1991, will test a player's ability to hit a variety of shots to well-manicured, undulating greens.