- Bromley Mountain Ski Resort: http://www.bromley.com
- (802) 824-5522
- GPS Street Address: 3984 VT Route 11, Peru, VT 05152-9708
- 15 minutes from resort
- The mountain closes at 4pm.
For pick-up of tubing tickets; Guest Services –direct line; Ski School –lessons;
- Big Cub & Little Cub Ski School Programs and Child care options
- Magic Mountain Ski Resort: http://www.magicmtn.com
- Tel (802) 824 5645
- GPS Street Address: 495 Magic Mountain Access Road, Londonderry, VT 05148
- 30 minutes from resort
- Scheduled to open Dec. 20th.
- Okemo Mountain Ski Resort: https://www.okemo.com/
- (802) 228 1600
- GPS Street Address: 77 Okemo Ridge Rd, Ludlow, VT 05149
- 45 minutes from resort
- Mount Snow Ski Resort: https://www.mountsnow.com/
- (800) 245 SNOW (7669)
- GPS Street Address: 39
- Mount Snow Road West Dover, Vermont 05356
- 45 to 60 minutes from resort
Ski Equipment Rental Options
- Bradley’s Pro Shop Ski & Sport: http://www.bradleysproski.com/
- (802) 367 3118
- GPS: 2012 Depot Street, Manchester Center, VT 05255
- Winter Hours: Mon-Thurs 9a-8p; Fri- 9a-9p; Sat 8-8p; Sun 8-6p
- Some important points: Rentals of Skis, Cross Country skis, Snowshoes, Snowboards. Also tune ups for all equipment. Distinctive clothing and accessories by: Spyder, Descente, Obermeyer, Nils, Helly Hansen, Swix
- Norse House: https://www.norsehouse.com/
- (802) 297 1755
- GPS: 31 Vermont 30, Bondville, VT 05340 — Located just east of Stratton access rd. Closest to Stratton MTN
- Sun – Thurs. 8:00 AM-6:00 PM Fri 8:00 AM-8:00 PM or later depending on business Sat 8:00 AM-7:00 PM
- Skis for kids and adults, guest should call in advance to be guaranteed equipment and expedite the process.
- Equipe Sports: http://www.equipesport.com/
- (802) 297 2847
- GPS: 8749 Vermont 30, South Londonderry, VT 05155 RTE 30
- 4 miles east of Stratton Access (for all Family rentals); and also at 802-297-3460 Stratton Base Village (Adult Ski Rentals mainly)
- Mountain Riders: Owned by Equipe (802) 297-1745
- (Snowboarding Specialists) is across the road (Rte. 30) from Equipe.
- Sun – Thurs. 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Fri & Sat 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM or later dependent on business
- The Starting Gate Ski Shop: https://www.startingate.net/
- (877) 297 1213
- GPS: 1011 Vermont 30, Bondville, VT 05340, Located 2 miles east of Stratton access road.
- Does not have a large rental program, but state that the quality and fitting is best.
- Sat – Thurs. 8:00 AM-6:00 PM, Fri 8:00 AM-9:30 PM
- Guest should call in advance, will still need to be expertly fitted on rental day.
Ice Skating – indoor
- Riley Rink at Hunter Park: rileyrink.com
- Located just 3 miles away from the Equinox off Route 7A north.
- Enjoy ice skating at the Olympic sized Riley Rink.
- Professional skate shop and snack bar is available.
- Public Skating Schedule (subject to change): Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 10:00am-12:45pm; Saturdays & Sundays – 1:30pm-3:30pm.
- Admission Fees: Adults – $7, Children 4 to 18 – $5, children 3 & under – free.
- For additional information, call 802-362-0150
Borrow a sled or saucer from the Equinox Concierge desk and venture up to a great hill right beyond the Equinox in front of local high school Burr & Burton Academy. The hill is long and fast and lots of fun.
- Taylor Farm: http://www.taylorfarmvermont.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- 825 Route 11, Londonderry, VT 05148
- Sleighs run from 11 am to 7 pm every hour on the hour – Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Mid-week rides are available upon request and advance notice. ($100 minimum)
- Rides last 45 minutes and include a 5-10 minute fire side stop to toast marshmallows and enjoy hot cider. Wool blankets are provided. Come early and pack up a picnic basket of goodies from our farm store! (Please allow an additional 10 minutes to prepare basket.) Our sleighs can each hold 10-12 adults.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours. No refunds for shortened ride due to late arrival (be on time!)
- Prices: 8 years and older (adults) $20, Children ages 3- 7 $10, children 2 & under – free
- Private Ride’s $150 minimum (1-4 people), $200 minimum (6-10 people). Payment: Cash, check, or credit card.
The Merck Forest sleighs will run this winter, Saturdays and Sundays only. With ample snow and great views, a sleigh ride is a wonderful way to see Merck’s farm and forest. Wool blankets are provided for extra warmth, and hot drinks and a cozy fire are available in the Visitor Center at the end of the ride.
We have two options for you to choose from:
The Sweetheart Sleigh seats two adults, and costs $150.00 for a forty-five minute tour. This sleigh travels through the forest and around the farm—on a clear day you’ll be afforded wonderful views.
The Group Sleigh is available for groups as large as twelve people. There is a flat fee of $185.00 to reserve the sleigh. Tours last for approximately forty five minutes and travel wooded paths and across the open pastures on the farm.
If you plan on reserving a sleigh ride, call ahead. We cannot guarantee that walk-ins will be able to be accommodated. It’s always best to come dressed for the cold! Usually the mountaintop is colder than down in the valleys, and the weather at Merck Forest can be variable. Merck Forest reserves the right to cancel a sleigh ride due to inclement weather or lack of snow–We will notify guests at least an hour prior to reserved time. We strongly encourage guests to call ahead, just to double check the sleigh will run.
- For more information on the sleigh rides and how to reserve your sleigh, please call the Visitor Center at 802.394.7836.
- Stratton (Sun Bowl): https://www.stratton.com/things-to-do/activities
- Phone: 802-297-2200 (Tubing Park ticket booth: 802-297-4332)
- $20/person/1 hour
- Reservations needed. Call Guest Services at 1-800-STRATTON (787-2886).
- Fridays 4pm–8pm, Saturdays & Holidays 11pm-7:30pm, Sundays 11am-3pm.******closed temporarily from 5pm to 5:30pm for grooming******
- Tubers must be at least age 5 and 42″ to ride a tube. Waiver signed by parent for anyone under 18. One rider per tube. Ski boots/hard shell boots not allowed. Helmets and goggles recommended.
- Bromley Mountain: https://www.bromley.com/
Saturdays: 11am-7pm, Sundays: 11am-4pm, Holidays: 11:00am to 5:00pm
Rates: $25/all ages 11am-7pm, Twilight: 4pm-7pm on Saturdays: $20
44” height requirement (minimum: 7 years of age) – Reservations not taken.
- Stratton Snowmobile Tours: https://strattonadventures.com/
- PH: 802 379 1483 email: firstname.lastname@example.org – contact: Julie
- Evening Tours starting at 4:30 PM
- Base Area of the Sun Bowl, Stratton Mountain ski resort – Night tours on ski resort trails
- Drivers have to be at least 16 years of age and have a valid learner’s permit. Only one passenger per sled. Children have to be at least 5 years old to be a passenger! Cost: $100 + tax (=$107)/driver. $40/passenger.
- Timing: Plan on 1 ½ hour for a 1 hour ride.
- Credit card needed to hold all reservations. 48 hour cancellation policy. Cancellations after that time are subject to 100% charge.
- Make sure riders have adequate snow gear. Helmets provided. (For sale: balaklavas, gloves and other accessories)
- Payment: Visa, MC + Amex are accepted. Security code and billing zip are needed.
- Snowmobile Vermont: https://www.snowmobilevermont.com/
- Season starts Dec 15th if sufficient snow.
- Mt. Snow: http://www.mountsnowsnowmobiletours.com
- 802-464-2108 (Mt. Snow: 800-245-SNOW)
- Departs Mt. Snow, 39 Mt. Snow Rd., West Dover, VT 05356 – contact: Mark Amex not accepted, per a guest.
- Weekends: 9am – 6pm, leaving every hour Weekdays: leaving 9, 11, 1, 3, 5
- Single (1 person) $154, Double (2 people) $199, Passenger with Guide $99
- Killington: http://www.killingtonsnowmobiletours.com
- Weekends: 10am – 6pm, leaving every hour Weekdays: 11am – 6pm, leaving every hour
- Single (1 person) $99 – Double (2 people) $139, Passenger with Guide $69, Kids Tours $89
- Please call us at 802-422-2121 to make a reservation.
- Snowmobile Rides for Younger Children
- Stratton Mini-Z (mini snowmobiles) www.strattonadventure.com
- A great activity for younger kids! Children 5 and older (and weighing less than 100 lbs.) can drive their own mini Arctic Cat snowmobile around a groomed track in the Sun Bowl base area. Saturday and Holiday evenings in the Sun Bowl 5pm-8:30pm (last ride)
- Riders age 6 & up: Riders age 7 & up
- 10 minute Ride 25 minute Ride
- 2:30 to 4:30, every 15 minutes Off-course rides allowed starting at 5pm.
- $19 (w/tax) for 10 minutes $36 (w/tax) for 25 minutes
- Rides take place on a circular course.
Should be reserved in advance by calling 802-379-1483
Cross Country Skiing/ Snowshoeing
- 1005 Hildene Road, Manchester, VT Manchester, VT 05254 (802) 362 1788
- In the winter months, the Pavilion adjacent to the Welcome Center houses a rental shop. Our approximately 8 miles of walking trails on the estate become ski trails with varying levels of difficulty. We offer ski rentals for children and adults ($15/person), snowshoe rentals ($15/person), and lessons by prepaid appointment.
Wild Wings: https://wildwingsski.com/
- 246 Styles Lane, Peru, VT 05152 (802) 824-6793
- A converted horse barn houses our rental shop and warming room. We have rentals to fit all sizes: skis 70 cm. to 210cm and boots from kid’s size 10 to adult size 15. We also rent snowshoes. Bring your younger children along and ski while they enjoy the ride behind you in a pulk sled.
Group lessons are offered at 11am and 1:30pm – no reservations needed.
Viking Nordic: http://www.vikingnordic.com/
- 615 Little Pond Rd, Londonderry, VT 05148, (802) 824-3933
Plan to come enjoy a day of cross country skiing on our 35 kilometers of trails for skiing and snowshoeing. Trails are groomed for both skate and classic skiing offering terrain for all abilities. Enjoy the 2k woods trail just for snowshoeing. See why Viking
Nordic was voted #1 in Vermont. Only 20 minutes from Manchester. Viking Nordic’s wooded trails gently roll through classic Vermont countryside – beaver ponds, meadows and scenic overlooks.
Stratton’s Nordic Center – located in the Sun Bowl: https://www.stratton.com/
The Sun Bowl Adventure Center offers Nordic cross country rentals and a full service Base Lodge. Featuring classic New England terrain for beginners and experts, the 13.4 km of groomed trails is unique and varied with secluded trails winding through hardwood forests and over streams. The Sunbowl Adventure Center will be offering guided snowshoe tours in the national forest to the fire tower. *no restroom available at the Nordic center
Hours of Operation: Weekends and holidays 9am-4pm.
Snowshoe Tours available
Saturdays (10 a.m. and 1 p.m.) and Sundays (10 a.m.) only.
Reservations required. Call 1.800.STRATTON (787-2886)
- Snowshoe Equipment Rental Options:
- Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS): (802) 366 8082
- GPS: 263 Depot Street Suite 13, Manchester Center, VT 05255
- The Mountain Goat: (802) 362 5159
- GPS: 4886 Main Street, Manchester Center, VT 05255
Husky Works Mushing Company http://www.huskyworks.com/
Experience the thrill and excitement of a dog sledding adventure in the Green Mountains of southern Vermont. Located just 35 miles (About a 50 minute car ride) away from the Equinox resort in West Wardsboro, VT. Rides on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 10am and Sunday also at 1 pm. Day time tours, please allow 2 hours. Single sled $275; Two Sled Adventure (3 passengers) $450; Two Sled Adventure (4 passengers) $500. Rates: Not inclusive of Vermont tax. For additional information, call Laura at (802) 896-3478. 6” to 8” of snow base is needed to operate.
Manchester Designer Outlets
Great Savings and Relaxing Shopping!
Over 40 designer outlets and fantastic savings await you at the Manchester Designer Outlets. Housed in authentically restored Vermont structures – enjoy beautiful views, wonderful food, and the most satisfying shopping experience you’ve ever had.
Immerse yourself in Vermont while also visiting the best stores around such as Armani, J Crew and Yves Delorme. There is a unique experience to be had in any store you visit, such as Depot 62 where you will find wood-fired pizzas and Mediterranean food served inside the exquisite furniture store! Or stop in at Knit 1 Purl 1 where you can experience an array of remarkable yarns, while also getting the opportunity to knit at the store!
You can find a complete list of all stores at: http://www.manchesterdesigneroutlets.com/
Please see our Concierge Desk for a coupon book!
Please note: We do our best to stay on top of changes in pricing and restrictions for the various venues, but that there may be unexpected changes. Thank you
Inns at Equinox
Unlimited Golf Experience
Tee-off for an amazing Unlimited Vermont Golf experience! Our Par 71, 6,423 yard scenic Walter Travis course, redesigned by Rees Jones in 1991, will test a player's ability to hit a variety of shots to well-manicured, undulating greens.