1811 Vermont Getaway
Save 40% on stays at the historic 1811 House, an architectural gem with a fascinating 200-year history. Retreat to one of 13 beautiful guest rooms offering fireplaces, canopied beds, private porches, period antiques and artwork. Complete with mountain views, enjoy proximity to all the amenities of The Equinox while still having your own private space. Enjoy full resort access including complimentary Wi-Fi, spa, golf, tennis courts with a mountain view, a state-of-the-art fitness center with a heated indoor pool, as well as daily fitness classes including water aerobics, pilates, and yoga.
Click To Call
The former home of Abraham Lincoln’s granddaughter, 1811 House is an exquisitely maintained, romantic country inn. The rooms, named for some of Manchester’s most illustrious and colorful figures, offer a striking balance between historic accoutrements and modern comforts like flat-screen televisions and WiFi. Each room features commanding views of Manchester Village and the gardens surrounding the inn.
- Take in the fresh air on the hiking trails that run throughout the resort’s 1,300 wooded acres.
- Get pampered with a relaxing massage at the onsite spa, which has its own elegant pool.
- The Golf Club at Equinox has earned accolades from Golf Digest and Golfweek.
- Other things to do: Ski nearby Bromley or Stratton Mountains, go for a spin at the Land Rover Experience Driving School, or learn to fly fish with Orvis Fly Fishing School.
- Dining options: There are multiple onsite restaurants and bars, including Chop House, which serves up juicy steaks in a hunter’s-lodge atmosphere, complete with a fireplace from 1832.
Hurry offer ends soon for stays through May 2021. Some blackout dates apply.