The Golf Club at Equinox
Manchester Village, VT
EQUINOX GOLF CLUB - SAFETY GUIDELINES & PROCEDURES
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our most important business priority and we've adapted a variety of our operating procedures to comply with guidelines and recommendations from the Vermont Golf Association, State of Vermont and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We will reopen in several phases. Please see the following current guidelines:
- Reservations/Tee-Times Required - Walk-on players will not be accepted.
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 5 pm & Weekends: 8 am – 5 pm
- Reservations may be made up to seven (7) days in advance.
- Pro Shop will be available with a maximum of 2 guests at a time to allow for proper distancing.
- Sandwiches, snacks, beer & non-alchoholic beverages available for guests to purchase from the Golf Pro Shop.
- For reservations, visit PlayEquinox.com or Call 802-362-7870.
We will continue to closely monitoring guidance from the State of Vermont and CDC, and will evolve our protocols and procedures to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests. Be well and we look forward to seeing you on the course!
SPECTACULAR MOUNTAIN VIEWS
Pursue your passion for the game at The Golf Club at Equinox, located in beautiful Manchester Village, Vermont. This scenic 1927 Walter Travis design will test a player's ability to hit a variety of shots to well manicured, undulating greens. Enjoy the crisp air and spectacular views of the surrounding mountains at this Par 71, 6,423 yard Vermont gem of a course
WORLD CLASS COURSE
Along with our stunning course, The Golf Club at Equinox offers golf instruction, membership packages and stay-and-play options. Our world-class facility has been named one of the "Top 75 courses in the U.S." by Golf Digest and ranked in the "Top 3 Golf Courses in Vermont" by Golfweek.
Meet our Chief Happiness Officer
The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa has just welcomed its latest employee, Golden Retriever named Cooper who has been named the Equinox Resort's Chief Happiness Officer. Cooper's day-to-day tasks will include greeting guests with the #EquinoxPawsUp greeting. Cooper will also concentrate his canine efforts on creating memories with all of our guests and making everyone feel at home.